- Class Schedule
- Certification Paths
- Training Options
- Career Training
- Government &
- Locations & Information
- About Us
- Contact Us
Realizing the need for flexible learning options at an affordable cost, our C3 courses combine the best of Instructor-Led Training (ILT), eLearning, test prep and student discussions into one unique course. Our C3 Courses are an average of ten weeks long, meeting with the instructor once a week in the evening and are written in a style similar to a Masters Course in terms of coursework and expectations.
Our Cyber Correspondence Courses (C3) is ideal for the motivated self-starter IT Professional who prefers to take courses at their own pace and outside of a traditional classroom environment. Each student will still receive all the great benefits of our traditional ILT courses as we provide a detailed syllabus with coursework guidelines and recommendations, class assignments, and weekly meetings via LiveMeeting with the instructor and students to discuss and go over assignments, lecture and exam prep discussions. We use a combination of self-study, our asynchronous eLearning, homework assignments, interactive and dynamic discussion groups and live, virtual instructor meetings and lecture to help you learn the material and work towards exam preparation.
The benefits of our C3 courses include:
- No travel costs for you or your company
- You won't miss a full week (or two) at your job; since classes are held in the evening your in-class time commitment is two hours per week
- Class work is completed outside of class and at your own pace
- Interact with the students and instructor via our student discussion board to receive answers to your questions, learn outside of the course and get feedback on course assignments
- eLearning which is meant to complement your training and is available from any computer with a high-speed internet connection
For each class you sign-up for you'll receive a course syllabus, student courseware, test prep resources (when appropriate), access to our asynchronous eLearning, student discussion board, once a week meetings with the instructor and the class and course assignments. Classes will meet in the evenings on a designated weekday evening.
Our courses are $599 per C3 course. You can register for these courses by calling us at 314.644.6400 or email us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org